Skuter Elystar

Mam Peugoeta Elystara 50 cc , w tantym roku mi sie amumulator rozladowal okolo pazdziernika no i juz nie jezdzilem odstawilem do garazau i sobie stal . 3 Dni temu kuplime nowy akumulator i proboje go odpalic a tu nic dioda blokady jakas caly czas mryga i ani z kluczyka ani z kopa nic . Cos sie zakodowalo i jak to rozkodowac nawet naciskam hamulec przkrecam kluczyk i nic jakies porady ?

który to rocznik? gaźnik? wtrysk?

2011 na wtrysku

masz oba kluczyki? czerwony i czarny?
to jedziesz:
TRANSPONDER IMMOBILISER

Precautions:
Check that the diagnostic plug jumper is fitted. The jumper provides the link between the immobiliser module and the injection/ignition ECU, and is essential to be able to start the engine
If the jumper is not fitted, the transponder LED diagnostic is always the same (no link between the immobiliser and the ECU)
Note: Fitting of a 5 k resistive suppressor along with a resistive spark plug is essential for the proper functioning of the engine

System programming
The machine is supplied with a red key (master) and a black key
The system is programmed in the factory
It is possible to program up to 7 black keys
The key memory procedure is the same as the AEC400 and ACI100 system

Reminder of the key memory procedure
1. Using the red key, set the ignition to on, and when the LED lights, turn off the ignition
2. Within a maximum of 15 seconds of cutting off the ignition with the red key, turn on the ignition with the black key, and when the LED comes on turn off the ignition (repeat the operation for each black key to be memorised (maximum of 7 black keys))
3. Within a maximum of 15 seconds of turning off the ignition with the last key memorised, turn on the ignition with the red key, and when the LED comes on, turn off the ignition

Key memory check
Using the red key, turn on the ignition, the LED on the instrument panel comes on for 0.5 seconds and flashes a number of times. The number of flashes indicates the number of keys memorised, including the red key

Additional information
Before carrying out any work on the transponder immobiliser, have the machine red key and black key to hand

If the engine will not start, a first diagnostic may be carried out using the LED before checking the other parts of the ignition system

Note: Do not remove the diagnostic plug jumper
In case of a fault, do not use an immobiliser module or ECU from another machine to carry out tests. The keys, immobiliser module and ECU programmed on another machine form an assembly, are linked by a code and must under no circumstances be separated

Important : If an ECU is changed without memorising the keys, do not turn on the ignition more than 16 times if the diagnostic jumper is disconnected as beyond this number, the ECU immobiliser function is erased.
________________________________________________________________________________
druga opcja - odepnij jeszcze raz akumulator - może się uzbroi
trzecia opcja - przerób instalacje na moduł bez immobilisera

Dobra , jutro po poludni zaczne dzialac ;)

Jak czegos nie bede wiedzial albo cos sie stanie to napisze wieczorem ; )

Pozdrawiam